Fees for our estate administration services are based upon a capital commission based charge on a descending scale down to 1.1%.
- We aim to be your choice for trustee services in the ACT.
- We take our responsibility to the ACT Community seriously.
- We do not exist to make a profit.
- Our fees and charges are reasonable and competitive.
- We promote value over price in delivering our services.
- We are a self-supporting agency, our revenue being largely derived from fees and charges.
- We can not decline to handle a matter on the basis of low value only.
- Our fees and commissions are fixed by the ACT Attorney General and only adjusted annually in accordance with the CPI.
The Public Trustee and Guardian has discretion to discount or waive determined fees for reasons of hardship, and in other circumstances and the complexity of the estate administered. We are willing to negotiate fees taking into account, among other things, amounts charged by our competitors.
Before you engage us, or any other provider of trustee services, we encourage you to discuss our fees with us as we believe that price comparisons should be made in full knowledge of the services provided.
For further information on our fees and charges please call our Trust Officers on (02) 6207 9800.
More information: PTG - Fact sheet fees 305 KB