Welcome to our 'Request a Presentation' service
One of our roles is to inform and educate the community.
What kind of presentations do we offer?
Our presentations include topics, such as:
- The importance of having an up-to-date Will and Enduring Power of Attorney (EPOA)
- Choosing executors and deceased estate administration
- Choosing your Attorney and their responsibilities under an EPOA
- Philanthropy through GreaterGood, our public charitable foundation
You can use this service to book a presentation by one of our experienced/qualified staff to attend and present to your community group.
- Please note that all presentations must be for a minimum of 15 people
- Presentations must be during business hours and days
- Presentation topics are relevant to our responsiblities
- In our presentations, we are not providing legal advice
- Our jurisdiction is limited to the ACT
How far in advance do I need to submit my request?
We require a minimum of 15 business days notice for most presentations. If we are unable to meet your first date request, we will work with you to find a time that works for both parties.
We will respond advising whether we are able to accommodate your request and if so, who will attend as our representative.
We look forward to seeing you at your event…